Mark Thomas, Building Consultant
Mark Thomas is a recognized expert in the field of building inspection, and has over 35 years of experience in building design, construction and inspection.
• Personally performed over 10,000 inspections
• Developed and taught in the Home Inspection training program at MATC
• Degree in Civil Engineering Technology
• In business since 1991
• Designated Master Inspector by Great Lakes Chapter ASHI (American Society of Home Inspectors)
• Founder and past president of the Wisconsin Association of Home Inspectors
• Wisconsin Certified Rental Weatherization Inspector
*All roofs are inspected by walking on unless it is unsafe, including two story roofs. Roofs that are not safe to walk on are generally inspected at the edge of the roof with a 17 or 28 foot ladder. Roofs that are too steep, fragile, or slippery are considered unsafe to walk on. Sometimes height, site, or weather conditions restrict roof inspection.